My Favorite Supplements
I started out in 2010 when the bikini division had just begun for NPC/IFBB. I had only competed in two shows before becoming Pro and had no idea how great my career would be after that. I went on to place in the top 5 my whole pro career and even placed top 10 in the world at my last Olympia 2013 showing (where I competed twice and making top spots both times)! I was even honored to be invited to the Arnold classic where I was top 8 my very first Arnold! I prepped with my coach Kim Oddo at the time and he had introduced me to the purity of MRM years ago.
I had never used any supplements prior to MRM and all I can say is what an amazing supplement line they have. Now I incorporate MRM supplements as my staples off of competing. I realized that these would be supplements I will be taking for life, especially because I will always be physically active. I have always been taught to fuel your body with natural supplementation. In doing this – you are protecting your flora, liver, enzymes and over all health. MRM has been known to have every product made to address any health conditions one might need to perform optimally. I cannot stress enough that what we put into our bodies is going to result in a healthy internal and external journey- as long as you make the right choices.
A few of my staples and what I recommend most are:
- MRM Veggie Elite Chocolate Mocha and Vanilla Bean The veggie elite’s: are great for those who are allergic to dairy products and surprisingly my favorite of them all. The taste is impeccable!)
- Digest All (amazing for an overall digestive aid. In my opinion the BEST digestive blend MRM has)
- BCAA + G Reload Island Infusion (a naturally sweetened BCAA mix that is delicious! It’s sweetened with stevia and I never bloat with this because of the purity and no artificial anything!)
- Joint Synergy -which protects your joints during the wear and tear of working out and day-to-day tear down. As we age, this is so important and especially with inflammation (muscle aches and especially around the joints is usually from this) being so high nowadays this formula has Boswellia, Bromellain, Collogen, MSM, chondroitin and so many other key factors for joint health! I do not miss a day of Joint Synergy, especially while rehabbing all of my injuries this is the only way I can ensure I can workout with no pain, heal and protect during my day.
- Driven – by far the best pre workout on the market! It’s the first pre-workout formula developed with pure ingredients that include natural extracts, amino acids, vitamins and minerals to support the body’s complex metabolic function. Designed for the professional athlete or highly active individual to achieve their best performance- not to mention the best energy and workout, guaranteed! You just feel better knowing this is made from pure ingredients, plus your gut will thank you for maintaining proper flora by not killing them with sucralose!
I use all of these on a daily basis! I keep my body fueled with the proper nutrition and supplementation to perform optimally for my HIIT, which is the only way I train! SO I need to ensure I am protected with the best supplementation at all times. This is why since starting my career MRM has always been my go to.
I will be sharing my tips, recipe’s and more in my next blog! Hope you enjoyed my daily regimen and I highly recommend you add some of these to your daily routine!
Until next time,