« Back to recipes
Butternut Squash Fritters
If you’re looking for a healthy fritter recipe, look no further- you’ve found it! Enjoy the amazing flavor that comes from these tasty, healthy foods all mixed together to bring you bite sized joy.
- 2 Cups Grated Butternut Squash
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 Cup Plain Flour (Or alternative flour of choice)
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Sage Leaves, Finely Chopped
- Pinch Sea Salt And Pepper, To Season
- 2 Tbsp Light Olive Oil
- Sour Cream (Optional)
- Mix all ingredients, except olive oil, together in a bowl.
- Once mixed, mold into small 1/2 inch thick patties using the palm of your hands.
- Place flat on a tray and epeat the process to get seven small patties.
- Place the tray in the fridge to set for 30 minutes.
- Heat a large pan to high heat and add the olive oil.
- Place the patties on the griddle and cook for 2 minutes on each side, or until they turn a dark roasted brown color. Reduce to medium heat and cook for another 2 minutes on each side.
- Remove from the pan, and enjoy!
Copyrights 2017 MRM-USA.COM
* These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.