« Back to recipes
Cauli-Flax Protein Porridge
Cauli-Flax Protein Porridge is a Recipe by Casey Rose @wholeandhealthy + @rosey_fit, www.caseys-wholesome-kitchen.com, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free, Paleo
- 2 tbsp milled flax
- 1 cup riced cauliflower
- 1/2 scoop MRM French Vanilla Egg White Protein
- 1/2 cup water or milk of choice (milk will yield a creamier porridge)
- 3/4 cup 100% carton egg whites
- additional sweetener of choice, as needed (stevia, mashed banana, honey, agave, etc)
- In a small sauce pan, add the water (or milk), egg whites, flax and cauliflower.
- Turn on the heat to medium.
- Whisking every so often, let this cook for about 5-7 minutes to thicken into an oatmeal consistency (trust me, it will!)
- You will need to be whisking and stirring more often toward the end of the cook time so it cooks evenly and egg whites don't scramble!
- When the porridge has almost reached the right consistency, add the vanilla protein powder and sweetener, if needed.
- Stir until all are incorporated, pour into a bowl and top with whatever you want!!
Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free, Paleo
Copyrights 2015 MRM-USA.COM
* These statements have not been evaluated by the food and canada pharmacy
. this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.