« Back to recipes
Maca Mexican Hot Chocolate
Need a little spice in your life but you also need some chocolate? We feel you... and we also have your answer- Maca Mexican Hot Chocolate. The perfect combo of cozy hot coco with a little spice AND a superfood kick, this is sure to warm your heart and soul. Enjoy!
- 2 Cups Whole Milk (or milk of your choice)
- 1 tsp MRM Maca powder
- 1 Tbps Light Brown Sugar
- 4 oz Bittersweet Chocolate, chopped
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- Small pinch of cayenne pepper
- Cinnamon Sticks (optional)
- Marshmallows (optional)
- Place the milk and sugar in a medium saucepan and bring to a simmer.
- Turn off the heat, and using a wooden spoon stir in chocolate (save a little bit to top the whipped cream at the end), vanilla, cinnamon, and cayenne.
- Allow to steep for about three minutes.
- Reheat the hot chocolate over low heat until it simmers.
- Pour hot chocolate into mugs and stir with cinnamon sticks, garnish with whipped cream, marshmallows, and chopped chocolate.
- Merry Christmas, and enjoy!
Copyrights 2015 MRM-USA.COM
* These statements have not been evaluated by the food and canada pharmacy
. this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.