This is the perfect fall recipe! Who doesn't love pumpkin right? If you are looking for a healthy desert or breakfast, try this delicious Pumpkin Spice Buckflower Porridge.
¼ cup Buckwheat Flakes
1 heaped cup cauliflower rice
1 + ¼ cup water or milk of choice
¼ cup 100% pumpkin puree
1 tsp vanilla extract
1-2 tsp pumpkin pie spice (to taste)
If you don’t have this spice, use a mixture of cinnamon, allspice, cloves and nutmeg
½ scoop MRM Vanilla Bean Veggie Elite
• In a deep, microwave-safe bowl, place the water, buckwheat and cauliflower
• Mix, cover the bowl with a paper towel, and microwave on high for 2 minutes
• Remove and stir, then microwave for another 1 min 30 seconds.
• Let the porridge cool for about 5 minutes, then mix in the vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice and Vanilla Bean Veggie Elite protein.
o The protein thickens the porridge to an awesome, oatmeal-like texture!
• Taste-test now, and feel free to add any other sweeteners of choice like stevia, maple syrup, brown rice syrup, mashed banana, or anything else you like!